stereo/ radio problems

I have 2 stereos. The first is a panasonic sa-ak17 with a 5 disk cd changer that doesnt function. The goes in but never reads, lens clenaers wont play either. It just says 'no disc'. the second is a aiwa single disc player that opens every now and then. When it does open and reads the cd it barely plays. Once again, lens cleaner was no help. Any thoughts? Should I trash them or is this a problem woth salvaging? Thanks for your help

Reply to
kanakanaka77

I salvaged a unit by blowing compresed air inside , you can open one and clean the laser with a swab and denatured alcohol, and blow it out better.

Reply to
m Ransley