Steel studs & electrical

I have a new home with an unfinished basement. A drywaller came and installed steel studs so that he could put drywall up, as requested, and then didn't come back. I am looking to finish the basement myself now, and must say I hate steel studs! Anyway, I was wondering about electrical - how do you take care of grounding, installing receptacles, etc. with these things? Do you use a metal box for outlets and switches?
- Bill
Phreak wrote:

path of the elect. wire to protect the wire from abrasion.
there are various accessory clips for attaching ordinary steel boxes to metal studs, and an electrical supply outfit will probably carry an assortment of boxes with clips already installed. I prefer metal studs, actually. No warping, firmer wall structure. bill