Steel Door Frame Adjustment - Please See Image

http://www.steeldoor.org/T-DOC/Images/SDI-DrywallSlipOnFrames4.jpg
Most industrial/institutional steel frame doors have a screw in the frame at about the height of that man adjusting it.
Problem is, there is NO explanation, ANYWHERE on line, of what turning those screws clockwise or counter-clockwise does to the steel frame! Will turning the screw clockwise push the frame away from the rough opening, or pull it toward it?
Thanks for any/all replies.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

1. righty tighty, lefty loosy
2. turn the damn thing and see
--

dadiOH
On 4/15/2015 8:05 AM, dadiOH wrote:

I was about to write that, but you got there first. Very good, sir.
In typed:

Or, here's a thought directed to the OP: Turn it and see what happens. Then write back and let us know which way the frame moves when you turn the adjusting screw clockwise.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted for all of us...

Uh, a level will tell you in about three seconds. You would be done by now.
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

I am no expert, but I don't think turning the screw moves it in or out. I think it just tightens it or loosens it from what the door frame is attached to.