Steel Beams and Posts

You can probably get new power supplies for 10 dollars at another hamfest! Or less from another broken computer.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Berryville Virginia. If I can wake up in 4 1/2 hours. :)

Reply to
mm

My best buddy is retired and welds has machine shop too.

So tack weld this is a quick stop hows things? And perhaps a friendly dinner later at Ponderosa....

I really depend on him..........

Reply to
hallerb

Assuming power is available for the welder. The Hilti nail gun is still faster and easier and less equipment to lug since I haven't seen any welder as light as a nail gun. Either will certainly work.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.