steamy bathroom walls

Hi all.

Over a little while, ive notice what seems like "dried steam" on my walls in the bathroom.

It looks wet but its actually dry. I use the fan when showering but it obviously hasnt been 100% effective.

To clean the walls, should I

A) use sugar soap B) soapy hot water ?

thanks.

Reply to
Mike M

I don't know what "dried steam" looks like, but i have to wipe down bath walls occasionally.

I have an old house with hard water and no bath vent -- when I clean the walls, soapy water works fine. Sometimes just hot water works.

Reply to
Hopkins

Assuming you have a good bath-kitchen paint, I would suggest a damp cloth or if that does not do the job, add just a little dish detergent to the water you dampen the cloth with.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan