Steam Shower

I am about to remodel my master bathroom and have been looking into those prefab Steam Shower units. The research has been interesting.
There are a couple of websites I have found units on. www.acquinox.com - large selection www.wasauna.com - much much smaller selection, but units look alot like acquinox Ebay - small selection, but again, units look a lot like acquinox & wasauna. Priced much lower than other two sites (?!) maax.com - limited selection, but different
Does anyone have any insight into the above sites? I'm guessing that the first three are importing these things from the same manufacturer?
I'd also like to hear feedback from anyone who has one of these units and can recommend it (or not) and if they are easy to install for a handy diy-er.
Thanks! Rob
My sister and BIL have a stesm shower - every time I visit, I use their shower - it's wonderful - unbelievable - the steam generating unit is installed behind the steam shower unit, in a closet off of an adjoining bathroom.