Steam Paint Removal: Live Broadcasts

We are live-broadcasting our Barn Paint & Wood Repairs Project on most fair-weather days June through July. See it here:

The work includes: ==> Steam Paint Removal: equipment, tools, methods and techniques ==> Lead Safe Operations: personal gear, ground containment, lead residue collection and disposal ==> Woodwork Repairs: clapboard splits, clapboard replacement, filling nail holes ==> Painting: pre-treatments, oil-base primer, acrylic topcoats.

take care, work safe and keep in touch,

John

johnleeke