steam heat

I have a question, I have a two story office building with cast iron radiators. what should the air vents be set to on the 2nd floor. Should I be venting the air out faster on the 2nd floor than on the first floor since those radiators are closer to the boiler on the first floor.
snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com
Balance it by monitoring temps, return vents have an effect and you may have never seen them. Vents do go bad over time. It is very time consuming to balance steam. It is done over days-weeks by monitoring each room temp.
Take it to The Wall
http://forums.invision.net/index.cfm?CFApp=2