Steam Boiler conversion

I was wondering if I should do a continuous loop or a monoflow "T" loop when I convert my boiler from steam to hot water. I have cast Iron radiators and they are the flow thru type. All the oversized steam pipes have been removed and I am sitting here wondering what would be best. Thanks
--
robbie

Ask at the Wall.
http://forums.invision.net/Main.cfm?CFApp=2