Stay away from American Home Shield

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:27:22 GMT, "American Mechanical"

Generally...(my opinion)...anything that falls into the small claims category isn't worth the effort. I can get enough monetary reward from my tax return...rather than chase around for such a small amount.
Sure...you can do what you said. But, usually, you don't know his bank(s). So you've got to petition for a disclosure hearing...to get the info. Then, if you DO get account numbers, etc. you've got to file the garnishment, etc....all trips to the county seat.
I would just file the lien...then sit back and wait.

But who keeps TRACK of what liens are paid?...and which ones aren't paid?...if they're not recorded?
How do they encumber the property?...how do they become part of the deed?
In my county, I can check the deed for a property...and it'll tell me if any liens have been filed on the property. If actual LIENS were automatic, they'd be levied just because of an account receivable...which I find inconceivable.
I think you guys have the RIGHT to file a lien confused with the actual filing of the lien.
Have a nice week...
Trent
What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.
On 7 Jul 2004 15:47:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (SM) wrote:

My house came with a AHS warranty. The fridge wasn't working right. They sent out a guy - he changed a part and charged me $45. It didn't help much. Needless to say I didn't renew the warranty at the end of the year. I've also gotten to like soft ice cream. Funny how these things work out.
I think AHS makes a ton of money from warranties that are included with home sales. Probably most buyers forget they even have a warranty and never use it.
Mort
On Wednesday, July 7, 2004 5:47:22 PM UTC-5, SM wrote:

I had same issue with my water heater, imagine without hot water for 3 weeks, and AHS still didnt care about it.
American Home Shiled is the most crooked company, don't buy their home warranty!!!. Example, they will make you wait for three weeks before they even make a call on what to do about emergency issues such as water heater! Imagine without water heater for three weeks, and they dont really care about it. Every time you call in a new person answers and you have to start over every time. Contact me i have all the audio recorded from their customer support team it is clear how rude they are and how pathetic their customer service is.
On 11/04/2013 05:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Note the date ^
On 11/4/2013 7:02 PM, philo wrote:

bother, no, I missed that. has the service improved since then?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 11/4/2013 6:02 PM, philo wrote:

Oh crap! That dang Obamacare website is now affecting Usenet servers! o_O
TDD

Or perhaps NSA activity is overloading the internet?