Stationary Gas Grill

Page 2 of 2

This is from the order confirmation I got from Dickson:
"(JNRII-N_MPP) MHP Perm JNR Series II Natur"
http://dicksonsupply.com
I'm pretty sure you'll see it there. It's almost exactly like the one I replaced which had to be over 25 years old.
Ok, found it:
http://tinyurl.com/33rzfq
wow, prices went up. I paid $360 with shipping.