Starburst door window treatment

I have a fan-shaped window in my front metal door where the sun hits my TV and produces glare. I have been putting a sheet of cardboard over the window which works well, but looks bad. What kind of window treatments are used for a fan-shaped door to block sun and provide privacy, yet allow the sun to enter when nobody is using the TV?
Phisherman wrote:

You can hang a light-blocking roll-up shade, or a light-blocking drape.
--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave