Standby Generator?

Need help locating a low oil pressure switch for a 7000W B&S Home Generator System installed 2006/2007.The model number is 040220.I searched online but the descriptions are not clear to me.Please help.
On 11/02/2013 12:41 PM, Joe wrote:

Contact B&S Tech support
http://www.briggsandstratton.com/us/en/support/contact
They will help you.
On 11/2/2013 12:41 PM, Joe wrote:

installed. Model # of engine not generator. Probably one of the following but can't be sure. Part No. PSI 491657S 3-5 PSI 694115 9-13 PSI 690233 2 PSI
Any local small engine repair store should have a suitable replacement but they will also need the engine model # or series.

If you really think someone here knows the answer, you should have put the make and model of the generator in the subject line. No one reads all the threads.
And the unclear descriptions whould have been written out in the body of the post.

number and likely have it is stock - meaning you save the shipping charges - likely getting it at a better price than on-line to start with. What's with nobody buying things locally any more??????
On 11/02/2013 02:34 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I buy stuff on-line fairly often. The shipping is typically about what I'd pay for gas. Additionally, it saves driving time and waiting in line.
I do buy parts locally if I need them the same day .
On 11/2/2013 3:46 PM, philo wrote:

It's probably on the crankcase, did the OP look there?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 11/2/2013 1:41 PM, Joe wrote:

Probably on the crankcase, some where? Look for wires.
--
.
Christopher A. Young