standard track shelving: single-track brackets with screwholes

[ pls note and adhere to fup2 ! thanks ]
Moin,
I hope this is the correct group for this kind of question.
I am looking to install standard two-track shelving in my home but would like to use single track brackets in some places, so so that I can build continuous shelves w/o having to have two rails right next to each other
Thus I am looking for supplies of something like this:
http://www.hafele.co.uk/Hafele35a1/templates/hafele/Products.asp?param 21&ig_id362
or
http://www.econoco.com/images/display/wbc_12_.jpg
These would need to
a) fit standard rail slots b) be available in several lengths c) be available with the flange/tabs for the screwholes on either side left/right
I found nothing at Home Depot or Lowes (who both seem to only carry Rubbermaid or Closetmaid products).
I would love to get suggestions for other manufacturers (as evident from the above, I found Häfele and econoco, but haven't been able to ascertain their availability locally or via online purchase yet).
PS: suggestions for other newsgroups to ask this are also welcome.
aTdHvAaNnKcSe M
On 07/14/13 04:30 pm, Mathias Kőrber wrote:

Why do you insist on having the brackets at the very ends of the shelves, thus at the meeting-point of two shelves? Shelves probably can overhang the brackets by a significant amount without problems.
Perce

Perhaps this is what you are looking for: http://www.knapeandvogt.com/Heavy-Duty_Oversized_Standards_with_Flanged_Brackets.html?page=products.18.310

I don't, but this way I need 3 rails per 2 shelves, while placing the rails further in means using more rails (at least 4 per 2 shelves).

Thanks. That looks like exactly what I want. Merci

This is a mostly UK based news group. We don't have Home Depot or LOwes here. You will find more common sense. Try :- alt.home.repair They are mostly gun loving republican USAians.
بتاريخ الاثني ن، 15 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 12:52:09 ص، كتب harryagain:

21&ig_id362

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 04:30:42 +0800, Mathias KÅ rber wrote:

Sorry don't understand the problem. You put as many tracks on the wall at the spacing required for the load. Fit brackets to track, run shelves across brackets as required.

I don't think you are in the UK are you? Something is being lost in translation... B-)
--
Cheers
Dave.

8521&ig_id362

بتاريخ الثلاث اء، 16 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 8:39: 04 ص، كتب top:

14 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 1:30:42 م، كتب Mathias Kőrber:

21&ig_id362

www.facebook.com/pages/Photos/400744556640049 موقع اختير افض ل صور
بتاريخ الثلاث اء، 16 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 8:39: 04 ص، كتب top:

14 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 1:30:42 م، كتب Mathias Kőrber:

21&ig_id362

www.facebook.com/pages/Photos/400744556640049
بتاريخ الأحد، 1 4 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 1:30:42 م، تب Mathias Kőrber:

8521&ig_id362

www.facebook.com/pages/Photos/400744556640049 موقع اختير افض ل الصور
بتاريخ الثلاث اء، 16 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 8:39: 57 ص، كتب top:

14 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 1:30:42 م، كتب Mathias Kőrber:

21&ig_id362

ل الصور
بتاريخ الثلاث اء، 16 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 8:44: 08 ص، كتب top:

اء، 16 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 8:39: 57 ص، كتب top:

14 يوليو، 2013 UTC-7 1:30:42 م، كتب Mathias Kőrber:

m21&ig_id362

rom

ل الصور