Stamped Concrete Patio - Sealing

I live in the Rocky Mountain Region with a west facing stamped concrete patio. I would like to seal it both for appearance and longevity of the patio. Last yeat I tried a Quickcrete high gloss product. It looked great for about 2 weeks before the sun absolutely ate it. Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that I could use to both protect and restore the finish?

Yes, you want a product called Kure N Seal. It's an organic solvent based product that produces a high gloss finish. You can apply it with a roller or spray it on. This stuff is tough and lasts, unlike the acrylic water based products. It's available at online places that sell stamped concrete products, which is where I got mine.
On Apr 16, 1:11 pm, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

It sounds like this is what I want. Though I have not found a source to purchase yet, I see plain old Kure N Seal, Kure N Seal 25 and Kure N Seal 30. Which do you recommend? Thanks for your help!

I got the 30. Don't know if it's worth it, but it wasn;t much more expensive, at least not when you consider the prep work and labor involved. I paid around $140 for 5 gal. I got it online at a supply house in OK. You can't buy it here in NJ or some other states because of the VOC environmental issues.