Stamped Concrete Driveway Feedback?

Hi, Would like to know feedback of someone who have a Stamped Concrete driveway, in Canada or North of US to see how it like after some winter and temperature below -20c or -5F
thank

My neighbor has one going on 4 years. Still looks good in northern CT.

Kelowna BC, Canada..similar winter temps. The ones I see in my neighborhood (usually also colored as well as stamped) are the same as regular concrete..No change after Winter is over and Spring arrives. Sweep it off and away you go