Stairs, Unstable

I'm having a problem with my stairs, no not stares. There are some fabulously knowledgeable folks who post here and I would like their opinion.
http://tinyurl.com/mj9kvw
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Tighten the railing on the second section.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:33:13 -0600, The Daring Dufas

You need carpet. Probaly tan carpet.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 12, 10:33 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-

They look fine better, than mine, a few tables and lamps would help brighten the place up.
Add pictures here
✖
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Call Otis elevator.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:33:13 -0600, The Daring Dufas

unstable? They look solid as bedrock from here.
Do they lead to this sidewalk? *That* looks like it could use work.
http://www.ssqq.com/ARCHIVE/images/huashan%20dangerous.jpg
[from http://www.ssqq.com/ARCHIVE/vinlin27d.htm ]
Jim
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/album2/index10.htm
This one is interesting, too. Google Walter's Wiggles for the zig zags. When you get to the l jpg, that's like small case L, that is where the chains start. They are on steep stuff, angled up and somewhat sideways. Higher, you walk a razor's edge with a chain. Two people have fallen to their deaths in the last year. An awesome hike. I know.
Steve
Add pictures here
✖
Steve B wrote:

Mebbe when I was young and immortal, such a jaunt would have been tempting. Anymore, more than about 3 meeters off the ground, my inner ear says 'whoa', and my tummy starts doing the floating thing. Dunno where that came from- as a kid I used to do high work and free-climbing all the time, with nary a care. Probably for the best- I don't heal up near as well as I used to.
--
aem sends....

Add pictures here
✖

Now you did it! Someone's gonna call OSHA.
Steve
Add pictures here
✖
Steve B wrote:

Office of Stair Haecceity Administration?
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
Couple box of deck screws, 3 inchers, should fix you right up. Be sure to pilot hole, and use a dab of grease in the holes.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Just rotate the picture 45 degrees CW and you should do fine.
Add pictures here
✖
Jack Hammer wrote:

What about this gravity thing, how does one deal with that?
TDD
Add pictures here
✖