Stair railing

I have a waist high wall between 2 parallel staircases, that go from the 1st to 2nd floor. I want to install some type of railing on top of it. The wall is 5 inches wide.
Is this something that would need to be custom-made? Any ideas out there?
Jerry wrote:

Almost all stair railing is custom made. There might be something out there that you could use, but it would have to be a generic angle that would fit most stairs and may not fit yours exactly.
I have a question, why do you have 2 staircases side by side?
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

The stairs go up 6 steps; there is a small landing where you make 2 right turns, then go up 6 more steps.
Jerry wrote:

Believe it or not, some government organizations have detailed building codes governing residential stair railings including diameter, offset, height from tread, material, anchoring, finish, load tolerance, blah-blah-blah.
For example, here's 27,000 words governing stair rails for California. http://www.dir.ca.gov/title8/3214.html
on 9/10/2007 6:53 PM HeyBub said the following:

You do know that those CA laws only apply to places of employment, right? http://www.dir.ca.gov/title8/3200.html
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yep, even padded rooms for some residents!

To many words :)
-- Oren
"I didnt say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."

A good lumber yard will have or can order everything you need. You may have to cut a few things to size, but it can all be done from standard components.