Stainless steel polish?

One of those 3M scrubbing pads was used on our stainless steel sink and left fine scratches. I have an assortment of polishing compound (bars), labels long since gone, and I'm wondering which one can be used to restore the high polish. There are 4 colors: black, white, red and brown. Seems I've seen this assortment of colors in polishing kits before. Can anyone identify these? Which one for stainless?
Martin wrote:

There are a number of different finishes on stainless steel. It is going to be difficult to get the exact same finish, but you may be able to get a result you are happy with.
You may want to look at: http://www.finishing.com/4000-4199/4148.shtml
EMERY CAKE-Use where extra heavy cutting action is needed/such as rust removal from tools, cast iron parts, steel, golf clubs, etc.
TRIPOLI-For buffing parts of aluminum, pewter, brass, copper, wood, bone, plastic and painted surfaces.
-
RED ROUGE-For bright luster on stiver plate, gold, sterling silver, all soft or precious'metals. Produces high luster after buffing-with other compounds.,
WHITE ROUGE-For stainless steel, cast brass, aluminum, chromium, _nickel, all steel articles to a bright luster.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit