Stainless Steel kitchens

I resurface ordinary kitchen appliances with GE Lexan film to achieve a stainless steel design.

  1. Stainless steel style without the high price.
  2. Custom cut sizes for a do-it-yourself project.

dishwasher - $180 stove oven - $250 fridge - $400

email with any questions Houston, Texas

Reply to
Head

We have stainless steel appliances and would never do that again. Stainless steel looks great when clean but it's a real PITA because it needs cleaning at least every day. Even finger prints show.

Boden

Head wrote:

Reply to
EL

why?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

check out the Stainless Steel Kitchen on this page.

SS countertops, appliances and banding.

Reply to
Emile Menier

Luckily a friend warned me of how stainless steel attracts dirt and grease. I picked a deep Kohler porcelain over iron as a result. Pricey but we've been very happy with it for 10 years.

Reply to
William W. Plummer

Try dimming the lights. :-)

Reply to
George Elkins

Why buy a $3500 new stainless steel refriderator from Home Depot's EXPO outlet? Aesthetic? Function?

My guess is aethetic.

Reply to
Head