Stainless Steel kitchens

I resurface ordinary kitchen appliances with GE Lexan film to achieve a stainless steel design.
1. Stainless steel style without the high price. 2. Custom cut sizes for a do-it-yourself project.
dishwasher - $180 stove oven - $250 fridge - $400
email with any questions Houston, Texas
We have stainless steel appliances and would never do that again. Stainless steel looks great when clean but it's a real PITA because it needs cleaning at least every day. Even finger prints show.
Boden
Head wrote:

check out the Stainless Steel Kitchen on this page. http://www.clicktoremodel.com/kitchens.html
SS countertops, appliances and banding.
Luckily a friend warned me of how stainless steel attracts dirt and grease. I picked a deep Kohler porcelain over iron as a result. Pricey but we've been very happy with it for 10 years.

Try dimming the lights. :-)

why?

Why buy a $3500 new stainless steel refriderator from Home Depot's EXPO outlet? Aesthetic? Function?
My guess is aethetic. <Stainless steel does not make your food colder or fresher>