Stainless Steel Cedar Fence Nails for Nail Gun

Hello:
Looking for SS Nails to nail in my cedar pickets. However, can't find any for my PC 350 nailer. Any suggestions where to buy?
Thanks!

Not familiar with that nailer. Is there something special about the nails that it uses? Simply going to amazon.com and putting "stainless nail" in the search turns up a huge number of hits but none of the say specifically that they are meant for a PC350 nailer. If they will fit, some of the ring-shank nails would be great for fence work.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Or aluminum screw or ring shank nails....
Last time I did this I bought 316 stainless ring shank fence nails for my PC 350 at Southwest Staple, on Summit Ave in Plano, TX. They have several locations in Texas.
RB
Pablo wrote:

www.mcfeelys.com lists them in their catalog.
For box of 1000 2-3/8 x .113 $112 3 x .120 $136 3-1/4 x .131 $176
dickm
On 8 Feb 2004 16:42:20 -0800, native_texan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Pablo) wrote:

(Pablo)

Here's the nail you are looking for: (Amazon.com product link shortened)76984857/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/102-6235277-3972912?v=glance&s=hi