Stainless and granite soon to be "...so 90's"

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Are you talking horizontal, or 90 degrees where backsplash meets counter?

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

If so, it is unlike every laminate floor I have ever seen. Window light hits it at an angle, and every seam jumps out to my eyes. Harder to see with inside light from above.

Reply to
aemeijers

Good point. I meant horizontal.

For the backsplash, I butted the horizontal and vertical pieces as tightly as I could. Then I covered the intersection with small quarter-round, stained to match and covered with spar varnish. Before placing, the joint was suitably sealed with silicon caulk.

So far, that methodology seems to have been adequate. I can post a picture if the description is not sufficient.

Reply to
HeyBub

Higgs Boson wrote: .

Reply to