Staining a wooden fence

Good morning,
I'm looking for advice on a good stain/sealant for my wooden fence. It's been about 5 weeks so I've given the fence time to breathe.
I know not to use "Thompsom"
Thanks in advance
We like Behr Redwood Oil Stain. From the Borg. We use No. 4 Natural Redwood Tone. One coat.
It is a semi-opaque stain, and pretty much turns the fence a soft red. Try it on a sample piece of the fence wood. Be sure to let it dry completely before making a decision.
We've used the same stain over redwood and over cedar. We like the results, and it doesn't let the wood darken or turn grey.
mikey.