stained vinyl flooring

I replaced my countertop in the bathroom this past weekend and had to redo the plastic .So I glued new pvc together and when I opened the new primer ,it splattered on the floor in a few spots .I tried a couple of household cleaners but no luck.Is there anything else I can try to remove the stain or do I need to replace the flooring? Thanks ' Harry

had great success removing contact cement with goof off or goo gone.....
its i a brite orange container.
a 3 year old splattered it on a floor, then walked around with a permanet marker on the wall.:(
i came in took a quick look, the kid had been paddled, the mom was crying.
went to home depot and saved the day.
the gal now gives a bottle of this at every baby shower:)
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:02:04 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I like a product called LIFT OFF. I used it once to get red marker off the back of a couple of bedroom doors and wall. Comes in a spray can.
The cans are numbered 1-5, so you pick the type stain remover you need. (liftoffinc.com)
The goo gone makes a safer gift at the baby shower :) -- Oren
thanks to all. will post back with results....