Stain Remover - Stain Buddy - Anyone use this Yet?

I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of pet stains. I bought a stain remover from www.stainbuddy.com called Stain Buddy. I have to say it is the best stuff I have ever seen. It took out all of my Pet stains. Some of those stains have been there for years. I would recomend this product if your thinking of throwing out your carpets because of stains.
I hope this helps
Jake

I use Spot Shot which also does a fantastic job on pet stains. Costs about $3 a can. Pat