Stain Removal (tomato sauce) On Rubbermaid Plastic Containers ?

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, Norma just woke up from a coma, I'm suspecting. Amazing people never look at the dates of posts they are reading but will jump in with both feet to give them a piece of their mind.

PSST Norma, the original post was made on OCTOBER 02,

2009.

Btw, I didn't see any 'four letter words' other than what the Colonel shared with us.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

I went to home moaner's hub and looked , I didn't see any four letter words either . Not only is she time-challenged , apparently she's delusional ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Eat my c*ck!

Reply to