Stain on vinyl floor removal?

We moved our washer and dryer to the basement from the 1st floor and the two front foot pads from the washer left what I thought was rust stains on the vinyl floor. Tried the vinegar/baking soda solution, but no luck. Tried straight bleach but nothing. Any other DIY solutions? Thanks,

Reply to
Joe J

Look in cleaning aisle for 'rust out' or similar product. Works pretty well on the rust stain under the drip in my 2nd bathroom plastic shower stall. Don't remember what the main ingredient is, but I think all of them are similar products. Make a paste of the powder, and let it sit awhile. If the stain is into the substrate, you may be SOL.

Reply to
aemeijers

oxalic acid.

bar keepers friend

Reply to
chaniarts

The pads I have seen do that are a rubber compound stains deep into the vinyl. Nothing will remove that. WW

Reply to
WW