Stablwall, good or bad?

I have a 35 year old house with a concrete block foundation. I have a 30' stretch of one wall that has horizontal cracks (about 1/16"), and I had a guy come by and recommended stablwall. They recommended 5 sheets of a 3' x 5' carbon fiber sheet that is expoxied to the wall. A brief description of the process is at It comes with a lifetime and transferrable warranty. The house is in the Atlanta area.
They are going to charge $2500. Is this a good idea, or would another solution be appropriate?
Thanks... Scott