SQV Ultimate Ladder

Not personally and since I don't have cable/dish I luckily haven't seen the ads either, but I'd sure want to see one in person before I dumped any money down the drain...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Hi,

Anyone have experience with the "SQV Ultimate Ladder?"

I caught a demo of the Ultimate Ladder while surfing. It appears to be a reasonable alternative the the "Little Giant" at a much lower cost.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Brown