SQV Ultimate Ladder

Hi,
Anyone have experience with the "SQV Ultimate Ladder?"
I caught a demo of the Ultimate Ladder while surfing. It appears to be a reasonable alternative the the "Little Giant" at a much lower cost.
Thanks, Gary
Gary Brown wrote:

Not personally and since I don't have cable/dish I luckily haven't seen the ads either, but I'd sure want to see one in person before I dumped any money down the drain...