Squirrels living under car hood

Hi,
A squirrel or squirrels have built a nest under our car hood. They have also eaten some wires and made a hole in a hose. We found out after the "check car engine" sign went on. We got it fixed yesterday, and today found they had returned and chewed another wire and made a hole in another hose. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? We have only street parking.
Thanks for all suggestions.
Debbie
Hi,
A squirrel or squirrels have built a nest under our car hood. They have also eaten some wires and made a hole in a hose. We found out after the "check car engine" sign went on. We got it fixed yesterday, and today found they had returned and chewed another wire and made a hole in another hose. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? We have only street parking.
Thanks for all suggestions.
Debbie

place a box of moth balls under the hood. they will go away.