squirrel repellant

Page 2 of 2
"oreo123" <> wrote in message>I keep getting squirrels building a nest under a roof. Its an overhang next > to third floor roof. I do not want to look at chicken . And no I cannot trap > or transport or harm them as they are protected in this state. Does anyone

Well, I enjoyed all the funny answers here and I would also shot them if at all possible. However, it got me to thinking like a squirrell (where to hide my nuts, etc.). If hanging a silhouette of an owl or raptor helps keep birds away from glass windows, why not squirrells? Maybe go to your local hardware store and find one of those plastic owls for gardens or draw a silhoutte on a piece of plywood, paint it dark and hang it from the roof to move with the breeze. Sue Minocqua, WI Yamaha '00 VStar 650 (old reliable) '04 TW200 (mud = fun) Kawasaki '95 Vulcan 1500 (new friend)
"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, don't matter and those that matter, don't mind". ~Dr. Seuss