squirrel drilling water lines

This is a long shot, but maybe somebody can help.
On a construction contract translated from Romanian, there is a charge for "squirrel drilling."
We need to explain it.
What I think it probably is is some kind of directional drilling direct bore - this involves installation of some water line.
But I can't figure out what could get translated as squirrel. Or, mistranslated as squirrel. I don't have the original document, just the translation.

According to google translate https://translate.google.com/
squirrel = veverita in Romanian
I tried a bunch of english terms to find anything similar - ... drilling boring tunnelling horizontal cave etc ..
earth = vizuina lair, den, burrow, hole, earth, haunt
I wonder if it isn't a translation issue - but rather a terminology issue ... ? Maybe squirrel drilling is clear to Romanians ? John T.
--- ---

I wonder if it is some sort of trenchless boring.