Squirrel attacks in Vermont

Page 2 of 2

the squirrel was "scratching",but didn't BITE him? then it wasn't an "attack",just a landing. A squirrel's feet on one's back would feel like scratching. I'll grant that it would have been disconcerting to have a squirrel leap onto my back. although I almost had one trained to climb up my pants leg(while seated,leg extended) for a peanut.
Did you see the video of the rat on the subway(NYC?),running down the aisle of the subway car,climbing up a sleeping guy's leg,all the way to his neck? and then trying to get IN his parka?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Neighborhood? It's VERMONT! The whole friggin' state is nuts!
On Mar 19, 10:34 am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Andy comments: Perhaps that accounts for the hungry squirrels.......
Andy in Eureka, Texas
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:17:19 -0700 (PDT), Andy

You must be right. The hungriest squirrels move there because it has the most nuts.

I suppose if you like 20W-50...