squeegee pole

I have seen on construction sites a metal squeegee on a pole. They are just a flat hoe shaped blade. I googled "squeegee pole" images and didn't see one.
What else can these be called?
Seymore4Head wrote:

Was this device by chance being used to smooth concrete ? If so , search on "bull float" . If you're talking about the hoe-shaped blade on a handle used to scrape crud from the floor , it's called a floor scraper .
--
Snag

Floor Scraper. That's it.
http://cdn.toolstation.com/images/130125-UK/images/library/stock/webbig/94458.jpg