squealing toilet

Can one of you tell me why my toilet squeals everytime I flush?
thanks
EL4 wrote:

Likely it's a loose washer in the shutoff valve or a loose seal in the refill valve.
Neither are a big whoop to fix/replace if you know what you're about with that sort of stuff. There are plenty of "DIY toilet repair" websites, here's one:
http://www.toiletology.com/toc.shtml
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Was that a Squeal of Joy or a Squeal of Anguish?
Likly, It dosen't like what you're putting into it
(sorry, couldn't resist the humor in this post, The other responder is probably right)

Pig stuck in the drain?