Squeaky floors with no access

I've seen many posts on how to fix squeaky floors, but think I have a problem that hasn't been covered yet. I have a squeak that is under linolium. In the basement, not only is the ceiling finished with drywall, but the squeak is directly above the duct work! And it isn't close the the edge, it is directly in the middle of the duct work. I think my only option is to repair from the top, but how can I accomplish this without ruining the linolium?
Thanks in advance!
On Mar 18, 11:41 am, snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net wrote:

I don't see how. Maybe you are ready for new flooring anyway??

yeah remove linoleum, use lots of deck screws, then new floor

There is a product for carpet (never used 'em). and headless deck screws.
http://www.squeaknomore.com /
-- Oren
"I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch!"