Squeaking kitchen faucet

I installed a delta kitchen sink faucet, oh, about 8 years ago, more or less.

Single lever.... typical Delta.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, it started squeaking when you rotate the faucet from one sink to the other....Hope that is "understandable." What I'm trying to say is that obviously, the faucet can swing in an arc, heck it probably can go 360, but we just move it around from one side of the sink to the other.

Any easy fix to stop the squeak?. I'm thinking it must be from the O-rings and that I'll probably have to pull the thing apart or something, but if I do, what do I do then. Don't imagine I want to be squirting 3-1 oil in there.LOL.

Reply to
timbirr

O.K. Thanks much (but I was afraid I'd have to do some real work. LOL).

Have a plumbing and electrical supply store near me, so I suppose they'll have the grease.

Reply to
timbirr

Often you don't have to take off the handle to take off the arm. Just turn off the hot and cold and unscrew the fluted ring just above the arm and below the handle. You will have to wiggle and rotate the arm to get it off, but it goes on easier.

Reply to
mm