squeaking bathroom floor

I have a 2-story townhouse, about 25 years old, and almost none of the floors squeak.
But about 4 days ago, I suddenly noticed that the bathroom floor is squeaking. I splashed one or two ounces of water on the floor a couple days before that, from the tub, which I didn't mop up, but that doesn't seem like so much, esp. since it spread out 6 inches on the floor. Yet it squeaks between one and 5 feet from the tub, except I think where there is a floor joist. Nothing seems wet, and the grout has not cracked.
What should I do? Is it wet? Will it dry out eventually and stop squeaking?
Meirman
If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter.
I very much doubt that water on the floor has made it squeak. Is the tile like moving up and down when you step on it? Even so, that small amount of water should not have damaged the tile. It is more likely that the squeaking is unrelated to your spill, but it still may indicate a problem. I wouldn't worry unless the tile starts coming up.