Square D electrical panel question

Simply a different drink. I lean toward your northern neighbor and like a bit of scotch. I am unusual in that I also drink bourbon. Usually those are mutually exclusive. It is ironic tho, since good scotch is aged in old bourbon barrels.

Reply to
gfretwell

I saw a bird fly into a transformer on a pole once, it made a lot of sparks.

Reply to
FrozenNorth
[snip]

Better than fat-free lard.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

You mean .. dark chocolate?

Reply to
Muggles

And the owner pays for the electricity so it's nobody's business but theirs.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

What about a bedside lamp? What cable does that use and is it fused at the plug?

Oh I was told not to do things, but I just disobeyed. If they want me to work there, they have to let me do it my way. Anyway, they all knew I was completely against childish lawsuit shit and would never have sued them. I take responsibility for my own actions.

Lets make the safe things safer and to hell with the dangerous things?

Not for instant. You boil the water stir in the powder and add milk.

Never heard of Ebay?

Really? Surely shooting a gun accurately is like swinging a golf club, you learn to do it one way round.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Fuck them, buy two pumps.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

What's the point in a drink you have to spend ages preparing?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:21:26 -0000, DerbyDad03 wr= ote:

Only if you're a pathetic sissy.

-- =

It's strange, isn't it? You stand in the middle of a library and go "Aaa= aaaagghhhh!!!!" and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same th= ing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

The NEC differentiates between over current (short circuit) and overload (continuous loads exceeding the capability of the wire) An 18ga lamp cord is sufficient to handle the largest lamp that will fit in the socket and it will still hold up long enough to operate a

20a over current device in the case of a short circuit. There is no fuse in the plug. It certainly would be easy to make the case that all extension cords (14ga or less) should have fuses since the manufacturer has no control over the load but that case has not been made.

... but you still end up with a cup of nasty coffee. Instant can't compete with fresh brewed.

There is nothing in the code that prevents you from installing 240 v receptacles everywhere but they are not really that common here.

Serious shooters will usually learn to shoot well with either hand but one will always be referred to as the "weak hand". When I am training at the range I usually do both although it is clear my left is the weak one.

Reply to
gfretwell

A couple minutes is not ages and we usually make it a pot at a time. Most coffee makers have a timer and people set it for about the time they wake up. By the time you get to the kitchen, the coffee is ready.

Reply to
gfretwell

If you want to talk about wasting time, let's talk about responding to the idiotic things that Birdbrain says.

Now there's a waste of time.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

+50 - or more