sqeaky shoes

I recently got a new pair of knock around shoes made of plastic. They squeak when walking. I sprayed them with wd40 but they still squeak. what do I do to keep them quiet? Thanks for a reply

Probably a couple of layers rubbing against each other, you need to get some lubricant between the layers. How to get in there is your job to figure out, but sometimes the inner sole (where your foot stands on inside the shoe) can be removed and then you can access the sole and possibly get something into it. I would avoid using WD40.
Sometimes wet lube doesn't work. You should dose them generously with powdered graphite. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
I recently got a new pair of knock around shoes made of plastic. They squeak when walking. I sprayed them with wd40 but they still squeak. what do I do to keep them quiet? Thanks for a reply
On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:54:20 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Or glue. If the parts can't move they can't squeak either.

That's easy.
Everyone here knows the answer.
If WD40 doesn't fix the problem, then duct tape is the answer.
--
Dan Espen

And don't forget... nothing says quality like wrinkle free duct tape!
Erik

Super glue.
Greg