Sprinkler valve?

A few years back I installed a sprinkler system with a valve that didn't require electricity and would change zones when the pump switched off.

We're in a new house in a different state and I'm thinking about putting in a sprinkler system. Went to the local Lowes and couldn't find the same valve.

For the life of me I can't remember the make or model of the one I installed in Florida.

I've tried looking online but so far haven't found it either.

mike

Reply to
mike.goodman