Sprinkler Timer Recommendation

I have a two zone sprinkler system, a timer (which is broken and I have to turn on the sprinkler with a manual switch now), the timer controls the pump, the pump sends water to a hydraulic indexing valve that switches between two zones.
What is a good replacement timer to get? Visiting Home Depot I saw 29.95 timers and 129.95 timers, I didn't see ant 2 zone but saw 4 zone, 6 zone etc...some are digital some are analog with a turning dial.
What is a good basic durable two zone timer to get?
Thanks,
MC

There are a lot of features that you can get (but may not need or want) on a controller/timer. I'd go with the cheaper one but be certain that it has the capacity to activate your pump, too. Not all cheap ones will do that. Is it digital or electro-mechanical? Do you know why your current one is broken? Sometimes they can be repaired, they aren't that complicated in most cases.

Get a Toro
For the last 30 years I've used RainBird, RainJet, Hunter, Orbit and a others.
About 10 years ago I settled on Toro......easy to program, nearly intuitive.
Since I've settled on Toro, I've recommended or installed more than a half dozen....all the same model
I'm not sure if Toro still makes the model 53331 I've installed & used but they are available on ebay (new & used)
check out ebay item 180527040920
they come as 4 valve controller (expandable to 8 valves) with a pump start command
get one (new or used), you'll be happy with it
cheers Bob