Sprinkler repair question

I have a 1" line feeding 6 Anti-Siphon values. The Anti-Siphon values are above ground and the line between each before the line goes up is about 4 to 5 inches apart.
I have a leak and removed the dirt to see the problem. From left to right, the 3 way coupling on the #3 (from left to right) has a pin hole leak in the coupling at the bottom.
Since there is only about 1" of straight line between each of the six 3 way couplings (below earth) that goes up to each anti-siphon value, I'm at a loss on how to repair the pin hole leak. It seems that I can't cut it out without cutting out everything to align this properlty.
How can I do this at a low cost on my own?
6 anti-siphon values up here (although I'm only showing 4 below)
For the V, tha'ts where the pin hole leak is
Anyone have any ideas? Is there anything out there that will repair a small tiny hole in the T Joint that I'm referring to? That would be the easiest if that's even possible.

Is the hole in the joint, like not enough glue was used? Try applying a vacuum to the inside of the pipe. Apply PVC cement where the leaky joint is. The vacuum will draw the cement into the joint, and hopefully seal it.