Sprinkler repair question

I have a 1" line feeding 6 Anti-Siphon values. The Anti-Siphon values are above ground and the line between each before the line goes up is about 4 to 5 inches apart.

I have a leak and removed the dirt to see the problem. From left to right, the 3 way coupling on the #3 (from left to right) has a pin hole leak in the coupling at the bottom.

Since there is only about 1" of straight line between each of the six

3 way couplings (below earth) that goes up to each anti-siphon value, I'm at a loss on how to repair the pin hole leak. It seems that I can't cut it out without cutting out everything to align this properlty.

How can I do this at a low cost on my own?

6 anti-siphon values up here (although I'm only showing 4 below)

For the V, tha'ts where the pin hole leak is

Reply to
Znott

Znott

Is the hole in the joint, like not enough glue was used? Try applying a vacuum to the inside of the pipe. Apply PVC cement where the leaky joint is. The vacuum will draw the cement into the joint, and hopefully seal it.

Reply to
Bob F