Sprinkler Height

I'm starting from scratch on my front lawn and installing a new sprinkler system. At this point, I have nothing but dirt, and I'm wondering how far above ground should the 2" spray-head sprinklers sit so they'll be the proper height once the sod is laid?

Thanks.

-Fleemo

Reply to
fleemo17

bob kater

Get the 4 inch. Then at least an inch above the dirt. Won't be long and you will be digging them up to extend the risers.

Reply to
Rich256

Reply to
wayne