Sprinkler head wont rotate

I have an Orbit Saturn III gear driven head that I just bought that won't rotate.
I'm pretty sure the water pressure is fine. It sprays okay, but adjusting the arc does no good. It did move before only to one direction then stopped, and I had to nudge it to change direction, but now it doesn't go back or forth at all.
Orbit support has not responded in a week. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
refund or exchange. don't waste your time on it.
Make sure you flush the line out before installing the head to clear debris. Are there any other sprinklers on the same zone? As a test try decreasing the water output of those heads to increase pressure to the Orbit head. I had a RainBird MaxiPaw sprinkler that I thought was defective because it did not turn. I purchased a new one, and it still did not turn. Turned out to be low pressure. I adjusted the other heads on the same zone a little and that boosted the pressure enough to turn the sprinkler.
If its new return it. Once, on a head I have I was able to disasemble and lubricate with a bit of plumbers grease. Worked like a champ.