sprinkler deflector guards

I have an underground sprinkler system where the heads against the house seem to continue to get out of focus and spray the house resulting in fading paint on house. any suggestions or are there guards that can be installed on the heads?
Thanks
Mike

None that I know of. The spray pattern is adjustable at the head. If it keeps going out of adjustment, there's something wrong with the head.
Michael Becks wrote:

Simplest solution would be to put in a nozzle with narrower spray angle...1/3 or 1/4 circle rather than 1/2. There is flexible "pipe", with suitable adapters, that can be used to move the spray head a little further away from the wall...did lots of that kind of fiddling with our condo system when hubby and I restored it to life after long neglect. The advantage of the flex stuff is that the if the mower runs over the head, it doesn't have rigid pipe under it to break. It just offsets the head from the pipe however far you wish to move it.
Michael Becks wrote:

Hmmm, You can try different height and head. Spray pattern should stay once adjusted. Tried another head? Or change that one to drip irrigation?