Springs For Bifold Doors?

Our pantry in the kitchen is enclosed with two bifold doors. They are open and ugly much of the time. It's usually impossible to close them after we've gotten something out, because our hands are full. And after that we're focused on using what we got from the pantry.

I spent about an hour googling for an answer, but got nowhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Bruce Brooks

Reply to
Bruce Brooks

nospambob

Try About Doors & Windows.

They probably have what you need online. If they don't, they have about six thousand more parts in their warehouse you can order.

Reply to
Elliott Hoffman

I hate mine too. The agitating factor is that when the right bifold door is left open, it prevents opening the door to the garage. I'm thinking about replacing the pantry bifold doors with sliding doors or a hinged door.

Reply to
Phisherman