spring timer

I am looking for a 15 min spring timer that will control my bathroom heater that will fit in a double wall plate
Intermatic makes them. You can buy them at www.grainger.com . The timer itself fits in a single gang box, if you have a double gang plate over it, you must have a standard switch in the second box

Gary wrote:

http://www.smarthome.com/4268w.html
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
I have intermatics and they have lasted many years. I would suggest that you get a 1 hour timer, though. You can always set it for less than an hour, but you can't set a 15 minute timer for 20 minutes.