Spring Rewinding Wire

I have just mounted some cable under a table and have it poking out through a grommet. Unfortunatley there is a lot of slack on the cable hanging below the table.. Is there something I can purchase which will allow me to wind the slack cable around some sort of reel and it will feed itself when pulled then automatically rewind? Thanks!

Reply to
ted