Spring cleaning: outside tiles and window frames.

Reply to
buffalobill

Hi all.

My house is about 3 years on from a complete renovation.

  1. The tiles on the front porch are a pink-beige stony type color and seem dirty - like with dust etc - I cant sweep or wash it off.

  1. The window frames (painted at the same time) are also looking quite dirty. They are white, but have dirt and dust on them which also doesnt come off with soap and water.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for cleaning both of the above?

Many thanks.

Reply to
ODB